Career and Job Postings
Dental Assisting Education
Registered Dental Assistant Instructors Needed
Dental Genius Assisting School is always seeking energetic team players to join us as a part-time dental assistant instructors.
If you enjoy teaching others, we want to talk to you! The hours are between 7 am-5 pm on Saturdays only. You will not be required to work every Saturday.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Over five years of dental assisting experience required.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interact effectively and professionally with students and other team members.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address students needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the school
- Computer literacy skills.
In order to apply for this position, please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good instructor and your salary requirements to DGASDirector@gmail.com.
Dental Genius Assisting school | 512-484-4081 | 14933 W. state hwy 29, liberty hill, tx | www.dgaslibertyhill.com